Start whetting your appetites, because the EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival begins July 15 at Walt Disney World Resort!
This year’s event will kick off with Global Marketplaces, including the return of many favorites – Canada, Greece, Germany, Hops and Barley, Appleseed Orchard, and others. Even more marketplaces will join the international smorgasbord as the festival continues on into the fall before wrapping on Nov. 20.
There will be lots of ways for families to enjoy this year’s event (beyond just eating lots of great food, of course):
- Sample all sorts of delicious cheeses served in fun ways as part of Emile’s Fromage Montage – if you collect a stamp from five different Global Marketplaces, you’ll earn a prize!
- Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak will send you on a savory scavenger hunt in search of Remy statuettes hidden all over the park.
- Take a tasty souvenir home from the new merchandise collections, including a festival collection featuring a spirit jersey, baseball cap and so much more.
- Listen to musical favorites performed by Voices of Liberty, Mariachi Cobre, and the Jammin’ Chefs.
This is just an appetizer for the 2021 EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival. We’ll have a full plate of details to share soon, so keep checking back with us here on the Disney Parks Blog for more juicy morsels. You can also visit TasteEPCOT.com and keep an eye out for #TasteEPCOT on social channels for other tasty tidbits.
– from the Disney Parks Blog
For more news on EPCOT at Walt Disney World and other theme parks, attractions, and more across the region, be sure to follow Touring Central Florida on Twitter @androckb & @TourCentralFL, and like our Facebook page.