Safe, family fun lasts longer at The Florida Aquarium, just in time for the Fourth of July holiday. Aqua Nights, our summer extended hours, start on July 2. Guests will get to enjoy our experiences and exhibits until 9 p.m. on Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays.
These extended hours will provide the same experience guests will find all day, including:
- All Exhibit Galleries open (including Wetlands Trail)
- Animal Encounters in the Mosaic Ballroom
- Intermittent Costumed Character appearances in the Mosaic Ballroom
- Splash Pad (closing at 8:30 p.m.)
- Bay Spirit II Sunset Cruise departs at 7:30 p.m.
Online tickets must be reserved prior to visiting The Florida Aquarium and information can be found on the Aquarium’s website. Learn more about Aqua Nights at www.flaquarium.org/aqua-nights.
For the latest on The Florida Aquarium in Tampa and theme parks, attractions, and more across the region, be sure to follow Touring Central Florida on twitter @androckb & @TourCentralFL, and like our Facebook page.