This Fourth of July weekend, families and friends can enjoy three nights of the new physically distant fireworks presentations “Light Up the Sky” on Friday, July 3, Saturday, July 4, and Sunday, July 5 included with park admission. Festivities are scheduled to being at 9 p.m. each evening.
To promote safe physical distancing while still offering incredible views of the fireworks displays around the park, SeaWorld has identified additional viewing locations and added dates to provide more opportunities for guests to safely enjoy the festivities this year. Spaced seating, increased sanitation, additional park signage, and additional staffing will be implemented throughout the park, and additional exits will also be added for a safe exit from the park at the conclusion of the display.
“Guest safety is our foremost priority and to be able to maintain safe physical distancing while still providing amazing vantage points of the fireworks presentation, we have re-configured the annual fireworks display to be viewable from multiple locations,” said Park President Kyle Miller. “We are committed to creating a safe environment for our guests so they can spend a memorable, fun and enjoyable holiday weekend with us.”
The park is promoting five viewing locations around the park to help keep guests socially distanced while enjoying the fireworks display. Those locations are:
- The Waterfront
- Located in between Seafire Grill and Voyager’s Smokehouse, this location will provide standing viewing for park guests.
- Spice Mill Patio
- Located next to Spice Mill restaurant, this location offers tiered level viewing and wheelchair accessible viewing.
- Orca Encounter Pathway
- Located along the east shore of SeaWorld Lake, this location offers standing viewing for park guests.
- Bayside Pathway (open at 7 p.m.)
- Located along the west shore of SeaWorld Lake, this location offers standing viewing and grass seating for families.
- Bayside Stadium (open at 7 p.m.)
- Located next to Wild Arctic, this two-level stadium will provide a seated viewing location for park guests. Limited seating available.
With SeaWorld’s enhanced health and safety measures in place, reservations for July 3-5 are available now and required for park entry. Reservations can be made by visiting the park’s website Seaworld.com/orlando/tickets/reservations/.
Visit Seaworld.com/orlando/events/4th-of-july for full details on this weekend’s event.
For detailed information about the measures that guests can expect when visiting the park, including key operational changes, visit Seaworld.com/orlando/safety.
For the latest on SeaWorld Orlando and other theme parks, attractions, and more across the region, be sure to follow Touring Central Florida on twitter @androckb & @TourCentralFL, and like our Facebook page.