Running select dates through New Year’s Eve, families will experience the festive fun of LEGOLAND Florida Resort’s annual tradition, Holidays at LEGOLAND. Guests will enjoy an all-new seasonal show and interactive experiences, plus exclusive LEGO characters in the ultimate family holiday celebration—and, it’s all included in general admission.
Holidays at LEGOLAND runs select dates in November and December through New Year’s Eve: Nov. 27-29, Dec. 5-6, 12-13, 19-20 & 24-31.
Start New Traditions with the Whole Family
- NEW! Inside the LEGOLAND Fun Town Theater, Mrs. Claus’ crew of holiday helpers and LEGO Gingerbread Man find themselves in a delicious dilemma as they sing, dance, and work together through some frosty fun in the new, original musical stage show, The Very Merry Mix-Up.
- NEW! Families will explore the all-new Holiday Village Postal Service where children can handwrite letters to LEGO Santa himself. At this interactive post office, children will watch through digital screens as their special letters travel directly to the North Pole!
- NEW! Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way! The whole family can hop aboard Fun Town’s multi-level carousel and join our all-new holiday sing-along. In accordance to park guidelines, masks will be required on this ride.
Holly Jolly LEGO Characters
This year’s event features socially distanced selfie spots with a cheerful cast of exclusive LEGO characters, that you can only see this time of year, including LEGO Santa, LEGO Gingerbread Man, and LEGO Toy Soldier. Unikitty will also don her jolliest attire for festively fun photos. All character and performer interactions will be staged using generous spacing, of six feet or more.
LEGO Builds and Don’t-Miss Photo Stops
Christmas-card worthy photo stops include:
- A giant 30-foot tall LEGO Christmas tree in Market Plaza
- Countdown the days until Christmas with a photo-op near Market Plaza
- A tall LEGO Snowman in DUPLO Valley
- And, our fan-favorite LEGO Santa and Reindeer, where families can sit inside the sleigh and imagine taking the reins like the big man himself, near LEGO City
Families can grab a brick and help build a themed LEGO mosaic to celebrate the holidays from around the world, or journey to DUPLO Valley, where iconic holiday symbols have been sprinkled throughout the farmland. Grab the scavenger hunt clues to solve the riddles and find each one!
Two fan-favorite seasonal shows are returning to Holidays at LEGOLAND this year with special surprises that are sure to make your visit even brighter.
North Pole Nonsense – Join three silly elves in Santa’s Toy Workshop as they test their skills for every jolly job at the North Pole. The whole family will enjoy this wacky show full of juggling, slapstick, and yuletide tomfoolery.
Rockin’ Around – End your day with the annual spectacle of our 30-foot LEGO Holiday Tree as it comes to life with dazzling lights and sounds to celebrate the season with our favorite Holidays at LEGOLAND tradition.
Cozy up—err, CHILL OUT, we mean—to some hot chocolate with a Florida twist! Our “Hot Chocolate Freeze” is a cocoa-infused cold milkshake covered with marshmallow fluff drizzled with caramel and topped with chocolate shavings. Festive favorites also include the delicious “Merry Mint Twist” featuring icy mint ice cream in a waffle cone and “Snowball on a Stick” for a coconut-crusted white chocolate bonbon lollipop.
Kids’ New Year’s Eve Celebration
We’re ready to welcome 2021! Don’t miss the excitement of watching our Kids’ New Year’s Eve fireworks transform into bursts of LEGO bricks right before your eyes, at the kid-friendly time of 8 p.m. only on Dec. 31.
For more news on LEGOLAND Florida and other theme parks, attractions, and more across the region, be sure to follow Touring Central Florida on Twitter @androckb & @TourCentralFL, and like our Facebook page.