Below are the Official Rules for the Busch Gardens Tampa Bay Summer Nights 2020 Tickets Sweepstakes (giveaway).
- Eligibility: The Busch Gardens Tampa Bay Summer Nights 2020 Ticket Sweepstakes (hereafter “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the United States who complete the required actions as detailed under “How to Enter” below. Entrants must be at least 18 years of age as of their date of entry in this promotion in order to qualify. This Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and void where prohibited by law. Touring Central Florida’s and Busch Gardens Tampa Bay’s employees, its subsidiaries, parent companies, affiliates, suppliers, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, and directors (collectively the “Employees”), as well as members of an Employees’ immediate family and/or those living in the same household of Employees are ineligible to participate in the Sweepstakes.
- Sponsorship: The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Touring Central Florida, with tickets provided to us by Busch Gardens Tampa Bay for the express purpose of this Sweepstakes. The sponsor will conduct the Sweepstakes substantially as described in these Official Rules.
- Agreement to Official Rules: By entering this Sweepstakes, the Entrant (“You”) agrees to abide by the Sponsor’s Official Rules and decisions, which are fully and unconditionally binding in all respects. The Sponsor reserves the right to refuse, withdraw, or disqualify any entry at any time at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. By entering this Sweepstakes the You represent and warrants that You are eligible to participate based on eligibility requirements explained in the Official Rules. You also agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Sweepstakes.
- Entry Period: This promotion begins on July 17, 2020, at 9:15 a.m. EDT and ends on July 23 at 11:59 a.m. EDT (“Entry Period”). To be eligible for the Sweepstakes, entries must be received within the specified Entry Period.
- How to Enter: Eligible entrants can enter the Sweepstakes by completing ALL of the following actions:
- Visit the following link on Twitter (hereafter referred to as “the Tweet”): https://twitter.com/androckb/status/1284114378791350272
- Entrant must “Like” and “Retweet” the Tweet from your own Twitter account. Quote retweets or copies of the Tweet will not count as an entry.
- Entrant must follow both @androckb and @BuschGardens Twitter accounts.
- Entrant must have a public Twitter account. Private accounts are not eligible as they will be unable to be verified as completing the required entry action.
- No Purchase Necessary: No purchase is necessary to enter the Sweepstakes. A purchase will not increase your odds of winning.
- Prizes: The Winner of the Sweepstakes (the “Winner”) will receive two (2) single-day tickets for admission to Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, valued at a maximum of $219.98. The actual/appraised prize value may differ at the time the prize is awarded. The prize shall be determined solely by the Sponsor. There shall be no cash or other prize substitution permitted except at the Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. The Winner, upon acceptance of the prize, is solely responsible for all expenses related to the prize, including without limitation any and all local, state, and federal taxes. The prize must be used in its entirety on or before August 31, 2020. The prize does not include additional costs at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, including but not limited to, parking, food & beverage, souvenirs, and any other upgrades. Admission to Busch Gardens Tampa Bay also requires a free reservation; days of operating, park hours, and availability subject to change without notice. The Winner shall not transfer the assignment of the prize to others nor shall the Winner request the cash equivalent or prize substitution. By accepting the prize, the selected Winner grants permission for the Sponsor to use the Winner’s likeness, entry, and name for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The total number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- Selection and Notification of Winner: The Winner will be selected by a random drawing of eligible entries under the supervision of the Sponsor. The Sponsor will notify the Winner by direct message on Twitter within seventy-two (72) hours following Winner selection. The Sponsor is not responsible for nor shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to technical issues. Nor shall be Sponsor be liable for the Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the Winner 1) fails to claim the prize within 48 hours from the time the award
notification was sent, 2) is found ineligible or 3) fails to submit a valid email address for the purpose of delivering the prize, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner may be selected. Receipt of the prize offered in Sweepstakes by the Winner is upon the condition of compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. IF THE WINNER VIOLATES ANY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, THE WINNER (AT THE SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL BE DISQUALIFIED, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering into this Sweepstakes or Contest, You understand and agree that the Sponsor, any individual acting on the Sponsor’s behalf, and the licensees’ successors, and assigns of the Sponsor shall, where permitted by law, have the right to print, publish, broadcast, distribute and use in any media known now or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, worldwide, and without limitation, your submission, name, photo, portrait, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Sweepstakes, and your biographical information for news, publicity, advertising, promotional purposes, trade, information, and public relations without any further notice, review, consent, compensation, or remuneration.
- Terms & Conditions: In its sole discretion, the Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate the Sweepstakes should non-authorized human intervention, a bug or virus, fraud, or other causes beyond the Sponsor’s control impact or corrupt the security, fairness, proper conduct, or administration of the Sweepstakes. The Sponsor, in the event of any of the above issues, may determine the Winner based on all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if
appropriate) the action was taken by the Sponsor. Individuals who tamper with or attempt to tamper with the operation or entry process of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions will be disqualified by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. Attempts by any entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. If any such attempt is made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: Your entry into this Sweepstakes constitutes Your agreement to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its subsidiaries, representatives, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, successors, agents, assigns, directors, employees, and officers against and from any and all claims, liability, illness, injury, death,
litigation, loss, or damages that may occur, directly or indirectly from participation in the Sweepstakes and/or the 1) Winner accepting, possessing, using, or misusing of any awarded prize or any portion thereof; 2) any type of technical failure; 3) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, phone, or Internet service; 4) unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; 5) electronic error or human error in the Sweepstakes administration or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, STATE OF FLORIDA, AND HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. The Entrant agrees, as a condition of participating in this promotion, that if any disputes cannot be resolved between the Entrant and the Sponsor, and if causes of action arise out of or are connected with this Sweepstakes or Contest], they shall be individually resolved exclusively before a court located in Hillsborough County, Florida having jurisdiction, without resorting to any form of class action. Under no circumstances in any such dispute shall the participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs) associated with entering this Sweepstakes. The participant waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: The Winner will be announced publicly on the following Twitter account: @androckb. A direct link to the tweet announcing the Winner will be added here upon the conclusion of the Sweepstakes and acceptance of the prize by the Winner. Announcement of winner tweet: https://twitter.com/androckb/status/1286357290744938496
- Twitter Specific Giveaway Rules: Entrants should not create multiple accounts to enter the Sweepstakes more than once. Anyone found to use multiple accounts to enter will be deemed ineligible. Only one retweet is required to enter the Sweepstakes; multiple or repeated retweets are not necessary. The Sweepstakes hosted by Touring Central Florida is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Twitter.
By entering the Sweepstakes as outlined above, You, the Entrant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.