LEGOLAND Florida Resort revealed its biggest sale of the year with deep discounts on annual passes and vacation packages for Black Friday. The Black Friday Sale begins at midnight on November 25.
This year’s deals include:
AWESOMER ANNUAL PASS FOR ONLY $99.99, save $80
The Awesomer Annual Pass grants members:
- Unlimited admission to LEGOLAND Florida Theme Park and Water Park for 12 months
- Unlimited admission to all annual events including Brick or Treat, Holidays at LEGOLAND, LEGO NINJAGO Days and more!
- Free standard parking at LEGOLAND Florida
- Up to two complimentary guest 1-Day, 2-Park Day admission tickets (with no blockouts dates)
- Exclusive Annual Pass collectibles throughout the year
- 10% discount on dining and retail (some exclusions apply)
- Discounts on LEGOLAND Florida tickets and LEGOLAND Florida Resort’s three on-site hotels: LEGOLAND Hotel, LEGOLAND Pirate Island Hotel and LEGOLAND Beach Retreat (based on availability)
- A year of unlimited admission to SEA LIFE Aquarium Orlando, Madame Tussauds Orlando and LEGOLAND Discovery Center Atlanta
UP TO 50% OFF VACATION PACKAGES, save up to $485
This vacation package deal comes with a FREE Exclusive LEGO set to wrap up in time for the Holidays to help make you the best gift-giver ever.
The deal includes:
- 50% off a two-night stay in a fully themed LEGO room at LEGOLAND Florida Resort’s three on-site hotels: LEGOLAND Hotel, LEGOLAND Pirate Island Hotel and LEGOLAND Beach Retreat
- 50% off 2-Day tickets to LEGOLAND Florida Theme Park and Water Park
- FREE full breakfast daily at hotel
- FREE self-parking
- LEGOLAND Hotel and LEGOLAND Pirate Island feature separate kid’s sleeping area in every room AND daily in-room treasure hunt with complimentary LEGO souvenir
Savvy shoppers can set reminders now by visiting the LEGOLAND website to make sure they don’t miss these awesome deals: legoland.com/florida/offers/black-friday/
For more news on LEGOLAND Florida and other theme parks, attractions, and more across the region, be sure to follow Touring Central Florida on Twitter @androckb & @TourCentralFL, and like our Facebook page.