Guests visiting SeaWorld’s Seven Seas Food Festival can enjoy world-class entertainment each Saturday and Sunday at Bayside Stadium, all included with theme park admission. SeaWorld has announced additional performances to look forward to:
- March 23 – The Commodores
- March 24 – 38 Special
- March 30 – Lindsey Stirling
- March 31 – Better Than Ezra with Tonic (5:00 p.m. start time)
- April 6 – Olga Tañon
- April 7 – Roots & Boots 90’s Electric Throwdown – Featuring Sammy Kershaw, Aaron Tippin & Collin Raye
- April 13 – Jay Leno
- April 14 – Andy Grammer
- April 20 – Collective Soul
- April 21 – Tenth Avenue North
- April 27 – Postmodern Jukebox
- April 28 – Willie Colón
- May 4 – Macy Gray
- May 5 – Earth, Wind & Fire
Concerts are held at Bayside Stadium each Saturday and Sunday at 6:00 p.m. For the best seat in the house, guests can purchase reserved seating for select performances. Reserved seating opportunities are available online.
New this year, guests are able to enjoy Seven Seas on Friday evenings from 4:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. with all food and drink booths available to visit. For Friday’s in March, guests can “double your pour after 4” and take advantage of buy one get one free beverages that are available on the Seven Seas Food & Beverage Sampling Lanyards at participating festival locations.
For the latest on SeaWorld Orlando and other theme parks, attractions and more across the region, be sure to follow Touring Central Florida on twitter @TourCentralFL, @androckb, @Emmet_TCF, @JacobTouringCe1, and give our facebook page a like.