This year, ring in the new year under the sea. Join The Florida Aquarium for the best undersea-themed New Year’s Eve event in downtown Tampa from 9:00 p.m. – 1:00 a.m. Experience the Aquarium’s animal habitats, live entertainment, delicious food and drinks, fireworks and a champagne toast at midnight.
Aqua Eve is a fundraising event for The Florida Aquarium, a nonprofit organization whose mission is to entertain, educate and inspire stewardship of the natural environment. Each ticket sold will contribute to the overall mission of The Florida Aquarium including animal wellness, research, conservation and Aquarium operations.
- General admission ($130)
- Access to all Aquarium exhibits
- Food & drinks
- Fireworks show
- Champagne toast at midnight
- VIP Admission ($150)
- Includes general admission plus access to VIP area with exclusive offerings of food, drinks, entertainment and best views of fireworks.
- General admission and fireworks cruise on the bay ($190)
- Includes general admission access plus a cruise on the Aquarium’s 72-foot Bay Spirit II catamaran to view fireworks and a champagne toast at midnight. Boat departs from the Aquarium’s wharf at 10:30 p.m. and returns to the Aquarium at 12:30 a.m. (Departure and arrive times are approximate).
- VIP and fireworks cruise on the bay ($220)
- Includes VIP ticket access + a cruise on the Aquarium’s 72-foot Bay Spirit II catamaran to view fireworks and a champagne toast at midnight. Boat departs from the Aquarium’s wharf at 10:30 p.m. and returns to the Aquarium at 12:30 a.m. (Departure and arrive times are approximate). T
To purchase tickets visit flaquarium.org/aquaeve.
Cocktail attire is the recommended dress for this event. The event is rain or shine and all event tickets are non-refundable. Guests of Aqua Eve must be 21+ (I.D. is required at entry to event). Limited parking is available in The Florida Aquarium parking lot for an additional $10 per car. Overflow parking is available in neighboring garages and other privately owned areas.
For the latest on theme parks, attractions, dining venues and more across the region, be sure to follow Touring Central Florida on twitter @TourCentralFL & @androckb, and give our facebook page a like.