The Halloween party #BuiltForKids returns to LEGOLAND® Florida Resort on seven dates in October, featuring a uniquely LEGO® lineup of spooky, kooky, brick-tacular activities. With new entertainment joining the fun this year, Brick or Treat Presented by Shutterfly is a can’t-miss event included with all forms of park admission — no extra ticket required!
Now in its sixth year, Brick or Treat includes a special Halloween-themed fireworks spectacular each event date (except Oct. 31), trick-or-treating in the theme park, exclusive character meet-and-greets, several hands-on LEGO building activities and giant LEGO models perfect for scary selfies and spooky snapshots. The theme park will be cloaked in boo-tiful Halloween décor with fun activities around every creepy corner.
- LEGOLAND Model Citizens will roam the park looking for guests in awesome costumes, with LEGO prizes awarded on the spot to the most creatively dressed
- Catch mysterious gravediggers grooving to haunted drums in an all-new show at the Wells Fargo Fun Town Theater
- A trio of large LEGO jack-o’-lanterns will come alive each evening for an “animated” performance of spooky tunes
- Gather family and friends for a frightful photo opportunity inside a giant LEGO Halloween globe
- Master Model Builders will treat kids to LEGO building tricks during a special spider activity in Fun Town, with their creepy crawly creations displayed in a tangled web alongside a fearsome LEGO spider
- Watch a vampyre magician perform extraordinary magic in LEGO Kingdoms
- Photo opportunities with the world’s largest LEGO pumpkin and the 13-foot Vampyre Hearse, a life-size replica of a real LEGO set from the 2014 Monster Fighters line made out of thousands of LEGO and DUPLO® bricks
- Exclusive meet-and-greets with LEGO Halloween characters Lord Vampyre, the Mummy, the Mad Scientist, the Witch and Frankenstein
- Fistfuls of candy for kids 12 and under while traveling the Brick or Treat Trail
- A scavenger hunt in MINILAND USA for a chance to win a LEGO prize pack
- A vampire-themed takeover of the LEGO Kingdoms area
- Ghoulish goodies, including a pumpkin spice variety of Granny’s Apple Fries and “Worms in Dirt,” a squirmy, wormy dessert kids will love
Except for Tuesday, Oct. 31 (it’s a school night!), each Brick or Treat date will conclude with a ghostly new show featuring the “Tale of Pirates’ Cove” and a Halloween fireworks spectacular in the skies above Lake Eloise. Pick up a complimentary pair of viewing glasses before the show for a brick-tastic LEGO twist.
2017 Brick or Treat Presented by Shutterfly Dates
- Oct. 14-15 (Saturday & Sunday, 10 a.m.-8 p.m.)
- Oct. 21-22 (Saturday & Sunday, 10 a.m.-8 p.m.)
- Oct. 28-29 (Saturday & Sunday, 10 a.m.-8 p.m.)
- Oct. 31 (Tuesday, 10 a.m.-7 p.m.)
Be a LEGO Minifigure
Debuting Sept. 15, Be-A-Minifigure Costume Shop will open in Fun Town for a limited run, offering more than 20 LEGO minifigure outfits for boys and girls based on popular themes including LEGO Iconic, LEGO NEXO KNIGHTS™, THE LEGO NINJAGO® Movie™ and The LEGO Batman Movie™ .
LEGO fans can pick up two spooky sets available for a limited time – Halloween Haunt (#40260) and Vampire and Bat (#40203).
Play, Stay & Save!
Now through Sept. 15, save $30 off the price of a one-day LEGOLAND Florida Theme Park ticket or a one-day Theme Park + Water Park ticket valid for visits from Oct. 1 through Nov. 19, 2017, including all Brick or Treat dates. The discount is available online only at www.LEGOLAND.com/fall-offer with promo code 2087. Maximum of six tickets per transaction; the discount cannot be applied to previously purchased tickets or combined with other offers.
Nightly rates start as low as $135 (plus tax and resort fee) at LEGOLAND Hotel and $99 (plus tax and resort fee) at the all-new LEGOLAND Beach Retreat. In addition, kids stay and play free with a special package through Nov. 16, 2017 at any LEGOLAND Vacations accommodations. Learn more and book online at www.LEGOLAND.com/kgf. Black-out dates apply. Offer not valid Saturday nights during Brick or Treat.
Celebrate in style with a VIP experience during Brick or Treat. This exclusive upgrade includes a delicious assortment of snacks and goodies, a LEGO character dance party, face painting, a souvenir picture, special access to the Brick or Treat candy trail, premium reserved fireworks seating and a LEGO gift. New for 2017, VIP guests will be treated to an exclusive meet-and-greet with Unikitty from “The LEGO Movie.” Cost is $95 per person (plus tax). Theme park admission also is required. Annual pass members receive a 10 percent discount. For more information and to book, call (855) 753-7777.
For the latest on LEGOLAND Florida and other theme parks, attractions, dining venues and more across the region, be sure to follow Touring Central Florida on twitter @TourCentralFL & @androckb, and give our facebook page a like.