As the countdown to 2021 begins, guests can look forward to celebrating New Year’s Eve at Universal Orlando Resort with all-new, exclusive menus across select Universal CityWalk restaurants and at Universal Orlando hotels. From prix fixe menus that allow guests to choose from a variety of delectable options – creating their own three-course meal for one set price – to individually-priced menu items uniquely themed to their restaurant of choice and only available on December 31, this year’s offerings include something for everyone – and every palate – to enjoy.
Universal CityWalk guests can enjoy New Year’s Eve dining options at the following restaurants. Guests can make reservations by calling 407-224-3663.
- Antojitos Authentic Mexican Food: Menu items include Tamale Fritters with Pork Belly, Achiote Marinated Top Sirloin and Seasonal Flan
- Bigfire: Three-course, prix fixe dinner featuring traditional American fare and entrees such as Dry Aged Porterhouse, Bison Filet, Cedar Plank Lobster Tail and more
- Bob Marley—A Tribute to Freedom: Caribbean-inspired cuisine including Ackee & Saltfish Wontons, Rum Braised Lamb Shank and Rum & Raisin Bread Pudding
- The Cowfish Sushi Burger Bar: Three-course, prix fixe dinner that features Asian-inspired entrees such as Shoyu Miso Salmon, Wagyu, Duck, Tofu and more
- Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville: Tropical-inspired menu featuring items like Tequila-Spiked Shrimp Ceviche, Crab-Crusted Florida Snapper and Passion Fruit Mousse
- NBC Sports Grill & Brew: Fun dishes for every sports fan to enjoy, including Lobster Corn Dogs, Surf & Turf Wagyu Burger and Praline Chocolate Crunch Cake
- Pat O’Brien’s: This Bourbon Street-themed eatery will include options such as a Pork Belly Wedge Salad, Blackened Beef Filet “Oscar” and Butterscotch Pudding
- The Toothsome Chocolate Emporium and Savory Feast Kitchen: Three-course, prix fixe dinner featuring entrees such as New York Strip Steak au Poivre, Pan Roasted Salmon, Wild Mushroom & Truffle Risotto and more
- VIVO Italian Kitchen: Three-course, prix fixe dinner that’s perfect for any lover of Italian cuisine, with entrees such as Lobster Risotto, Piedmontese Beef Tenderloin, Pistachio Grouper and more
Universal Orlando’s hotels will feature New Year’s Eve dining options at the following restaurants. Guests can make reservations by calling 407-503-3463.
- Hard Rock Hotel: The Kitchen will have a three-course, prix fixe dinner featuring entrees such as a Grilled Hoisin Glazed Pork Chop, Grilled Porcini Dusted Beef Tenderloin, Pan Seared Florida Red Snapper and more. Click here for the full menu.
- Plus, guests ringing in 2021 at Hard Rock Hotel can enjoy a family-style breakfast at The Kitchen on New Year’s Day.
- Loews Portofino Bay Hotel: Trattoria del Porto will have a buffet with nine displays including a carving station with Roasted Prime Rib and Salmon Wellington, and hot main selections including Citrus Glazed Ocean Bass, Braised Short Rib and Cauliflower, Root Vegetable Casserole and more.
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort: Islands Dining Room will have a prix fixe dinner featuring foods from different regions around the world in its “Around the World Celebration.”
- Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort: Bayliner Diner will have a New Year’s Eve Carving Special offering from noon to 11 p.m. that features Beef Striploin, Truffle Roasted Potatoes and Broccoli Florets.
- Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Surfside Inn and Suites: Beach Break Cafe will feature carving stations that include Slow Roasted Beef Striploin and other mouthwatering items.
- Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Dockside Inn and Suites: Universal’s newest hotel will also feature carving stations that include Slow Roasted Beef Striploin and more at Pier 8 Market.
Florida Residents can turn their dinner into a fun staycation and ring in the New Year with low rates at the all-new Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Dockside Inn and Suites, designed to evoke the cool, calm feeling of a beach retreat. Guests traveling now through January 2, 2021 can book standard rooms and 2-Bedroom Suites for under $100 per night. To book a reservation, visit https://www.universalorlando.com/web/en/us/places-to-stay/universals-endless-summer-resort-dockside-inn-and-suites
For more information about the New Year’s Eve dining options across Universal Orlando, as well as this year’s Holidays celebration and incredible deals for guests to take advantage of this season – including the limited-time “Get 3 Days Free When You Buy 2 Days” offer that is available for purchase through January 6, 2021 – visit www.UniversalOrlando.com.
For more news on Universal Orlando and other theme parks, attractions, and more across the region, be sure to follow Touring Central Florida on Twitter @androckb & @TourCentralFL, and like our Facebook page.