With spring break here, now, more than ever is the time for Florida residents to experience all that’s new and exciting at Walt Disney World Resort. And with sunshine and warmer weather also comes special theme park tickets and great rates on stays at select Disney resort hotels.
Discover Disney Special Ticket Offer
For a limited time, Florida residents can purchase a four-day Discover Disney Ticket for less than $49 per day plus tax (valid for admission to one theme park per day). Here are the ticket details for home-staters:
- 3-day Discover Disney Ticket (one theme park per day) – $175 (plus tax), that’s less than $59 per day (plus tax)
- 4-day Discover Disney Ticket (one theme park per day) – $195 (plus tax), that’s less than $49 per day (plus tax)
Tickets can be purchased now through June 27, 2019, and must be used by June 30, 2019. Valid proof of Florida residency is required. With these special tickets, residents can visit any three or four days through June 30, 2019, with no blockout dates.
Tickets are nonrefundable and nontransferable and exclude activities and events separately priced. For more information or to purchase the Discover Disney Ticket, Florida residents can visit Disneyworld.com/discoverdisney.
Great Springtime Rates at Select Disney Resort Hotels
Pairing the Discover Disney Ticket with great Florida resident rates at select Disney resort hotels is a great way to experience a Walt Disney World Resort getaway. Florida residents can book through June 30, 2019, and save up to 35% on rooms at select Disney resort hotels for stays most nights April 28-June 30, 2019.*
Staying at a uniquely themed Disney resort hotel offers great benefits including early access to FastPass+ planning**, Extra Magic Hours*** at Walt Disney World Resort theme parks and complimentary motorcoach, ferryboat and monorail transportation around Walt Disney World Resort.
For more information and to check availability regarding the Florida resident room offer, guests can call 407-W-DISNEY, contact a travel agent or visit https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/residents-sun-fun-room/.
When making their spring getaway plans, Florida residents should be sure to check out all that’s new across Walt Disney World Resort theme parks in 2019:
- Magic Kingdom Park rocks out to the new “Move It! Shake It! MousekeDance It! Street Party” several times daily, and guests can meet Mickey and Minnie together – in their new celebration outfits – in Town Square Theater.
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios marks its 30th anniversary May 1, and what a year to visit! Favorite Pixar pals invite guests to join in An Incredible Celebration as a rollicking street party transforms Pixar Place and guests can meet Mr. Incredible, Mrs. Incredible, Frozone and Edna Mode. At Walt Disney Presents, Mike and Sulley from Disney·Pixar’s “Monsters, Inc.” serve up monstrous greetings. Over in the all-new Toy Story Land, Woody, Buzz Lightyear, Jessie and the gang invite you to ride the Slinky Dog Dash, Toy Story Mania! and Alien Swirling Saucers attractions. And guests can check out the new Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy, opening March 31.
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom celebrates the 25th anniversary of the animated classic “The Lion King,” and the “Hakuna Matata Time Dance Party” will have guests dancing to the beat on the park’s Discovery Island. Guests can also explore Pandora – The World of Avatar featuring AVATAR Flight of Passage and Na’vi River Journey.
- At Epcot the Garden Rocks Concert Series expands to seven nights a week during the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival. The 90-day festival runs through June 3 and features dozens of Disney-crafted topiaries and beds of multi-colored blooms that transform the Epcot landscape into a floral extravaganza.
*The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room for select Disney Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resorts. Lower savings may be available for other select Disney Resort hotels. Length of stay requirements may apply. Additional per-adult charges may apply if more than two adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts and Studios at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts. Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion. Advance reservations required. Offer excludes the following room types: campsites, 3-bedroom villas, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows. Proof of Florida residency required at check-in. Valid admission is required to enjoy theme parks and special events and is not included in this offer.
**Valid theme park admission is required. FastPass+ attractions and entertainment experiences, the number of selections you can make and available arrival windows are limited. Making advance FastPass+ selections requires online registration.
***Each day, one of the parks opens early or stays open longer, so you can enjoy select attractions. Valid theme park admission and hotel ID required.
For the latest on the Walt Disney World Resort and other theme parks, attractions and more across the region, be sure to follow Touring Central Florida on twitter @TourCentralFL, @androckb, @Emmet_TCF, @JacobTouringCe1, and give our facebook page a like.