As the calendar turns to 2019 and thoughts turn to new year’s resolutions, now, more than ever is the time for spending time with family, making memories that last a lifetime.2019 will be a fantastic time to visit Walt Disney World, with new shows, parties, character experiences and more debuting at all four theme parks, starting Jan. 18:
- Anything can happen during Mickey & Minnie’s Surprise Celebration at Magic Kingdom, including the new “Move It! Shake It! MousekeDance It! Street Party,” featuring those true originals, Mickey and Minnie Mouse. (Jan. 18-Sept. 30)
- Pixar pals will party with guests at Disney’s Hollywood Studios during the park’s 30th anniversary year, featuring The Incredibles, Mike and Sulley from Disney•Pixar’s “Monsters, Inc.” and Woody, Buzz Lightyear and the gang at the new Toy Story Land.
- To celebrate the 25th anniversary of the Disney animated classic “The Lion King,” Rafiki and Timon will help guests let their inner animals loose on the dance floor during the “Hakuna Matata Time Dance Party” at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- As part of the Epcot International Festival of the Arts, the Disney on Broadway Concert Series expands to seven days a week, providing more opportunities than ever before for guests to hear pairs of Disney on Broadway stars sing favorite tunes from award-winning productions. (Jan. 18-Feb. 25)
Florida Residents: Discover Disney Tickets
Florida Residents can now purchase a 3-Day Discover Disney Ticket for only $175 plus tax for a limited time, valid for admission to one theme park per day. Residents can also add a 4th day for just $20 more plus tax. These tickets can be purchased January 3-June 27, 2019, and are valid for use January 3-June 30, 2019.
Tickets can be used anytime now through June 30, 2019 with no blockout dates. Proof of Florida residency required. Tickets are nonrefundable and nontransferable. Tickets exclude activities and events separately priced.
For more information and to buy tickets visit DisneyWorld.com/DiscoverDisney.
4-Park Magic Tickets
A visit to Walt Disney World Resort is the perfect place for families to get away from it all, and special 4-Park Magic Tickets will help them experience the new fun and excitement heading to all four theme parks this coming year.
Starting Jan. 18, guests will be able to purchase a four-day, 4-Park Magic Value Ticket for $85 per day (plus tax) for a total price of $340 (plus tax). The 4-Park Magic Tickets include one day of admission to Magic Kingdom Park, one day of admission to Epcot, one day of admission to Disney’s Hollywood Studios and one day of admission to Disney’s Animal Kingdom, for a total of four admissions over four separate days.
4-Park Magic Tickets will be available for purchase beginning Jan. 18, 2019, at Disneyworld.com/parkmagic, through the Disney Reservation Center or authorized travel professionals and ticket sellers. 4-Park Magic Tickets are seasonally priced for varied usage between Jan. 18 and Sept. 30, 2019, as follows:
- 4-Park Magic Value Ticket: Valid for admission Jan. 18-March 1, 2019; must be used within seven days from first use, or by March 1, 2019, whichever comes first
- Adult: $85 per day, plus tax ($340 total, plus tax)
- Child: $80 per day, plus tax ($320 total, plus tax)
- 4-Park Magic Select Ticket: Valid for admission March 2-March 14; March 27-April 9; April 27-May 27; and Aug. 19-Sept. 30, 2019; must be used within seven days from first use, or by Sept. 30, 2019, whichever comes first
- Adult: $89 per day, plus tax ($356 total, plus tax)
- Child: $84 per day, plus tax ($336 total, plus tax)
- 4-Park Magic Summer Ticket: Valid for admission May 28-Aug. 18, 2019; must be used within seven days from first use or by Sept. 30, 2019, whichever comes first
- Adult: $95 per day, plus tax ($380 total, plus tax)
- Child: $90 per day, plus tax ($360 total, plus tax)
Note: 4-Park Magic Tickets are valid for one theme park per day; tickets can be used to enter each theme park only once. Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable and exclude activities/events separately priced. Higher-priced tickets are valid for use on dates with a lower price. For more information about the 4-Park Magic Tickets, visit Disneyworld.com/parkmagic.
Spring Resort Room Offer
There are more than 30 resort hotels at Walt Disney World. From the African savanna to the classic American boardwalk and so many more themes in between, these resort hotels allow guests to remain inside the magic of a Disney vacation for the entirety of their stay. When booking now through Jan. 2, 2019, guests can save up to 25 percent on rooms at select Walt Disney World resort hotels for stays most nights Jan. 1-April 27, 2019*. For more information or to book a room, visit Disneyworld.com.
*The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room. Additional per-adult charges may apply if there are more than two adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate, Deluxe and Studios at Deluxe Villa Resorts. Advance reservations required. Offer excludes the following room types: campsites, three-bedroom villas, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows. 25 percent savings is for select Disney Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resorts. Lower savings may be available for other Disney Resort hotels. Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
Summer Free Dining Offer
If you’re a foodie at heart, then Walt Disney World Resort is the place for you. With a multitude of culinary experiences to explore across the resort, there’s something for every palate.
That’s why we’re happy to share news about a “Free Dine Offer.” If you book a non-discounted five-night/six-day Walt Disney Travel Co. package that includes a room at a select Disney Resort Hotel and a ticket with a Park Hopper Option or Park Hopper Plus Option* through Feb. 10, 2019, for arrivals most nights from July 5 to Sept. 30, 2019, you’ll receive a dining plan for free! Packages of other lengths of stay may also be available.
The Disney Dining Plan provides flexibility and convenience, offering prepaid meals and snacks when you dine at Walt Disney World resort hotels, theme parks and select locations at Disney Springs. The package includes a room at a select Walt Disney World resort hotel and tickets with Park Hopper Option.* Packages of other lengths of stay may also be available.
Guests staying at select Value and Moderate Resorts receive the Disney Quick Service Plan, which includes two quick-service meals and two select snacks per night honored at more than 100 dining locations.
Guests staying at select Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resorts receive the Disney Dining Plan, which includes one quick-service meal, one table-service meal and two select snacks per night. Meals are available at over 200 select Walt Disney World dining locations.
You can make reservations online, by calling 407-W-DISNEY or contacting your travel agent. To learn more about this great Disney Resorts offer, click here.
*The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Tickets valid for admission beginning date of check-in and must be used within a limited period of time, depending on length of stay and ticket. Minimum 4-night length of stay. Minimum 4-day Theme Park tickets with Park Hopper or Park Hopper Plus option. Visit disneyworld.com/usage for more details. Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion. Advance reservations required. Offer excludes the following room types: campsites, 3-bedroom Grand Villas, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, Bungalows at Polynesian Villas and Bungalows and Disney’s Art of Animation Resort—The Little Mermaid standard rooms. Dining plan excludes gratuities. Children ages 3–9 must order from children’s menu, if available. Some Table-Service restaurants may have limited or no availability at time of package purchase.
For the latest on the Walt Disney World Resort and other theme parks, attractions and more across the region, be sure to follow Touring Central Florida on twitter @TourCentralFL, @androckb, @Emmet_TCF, @JacobTouringCe1, and give our facebook page a like.