This November, the event lineup at SeaWorld Orlando offers something for everybody with three unique opportunities to add value to a visit to the park and events taking place every Saturday and Sunday.
Jack Hanna Weekend – Nov. 3 – 4
World-renowned animal expert “Jungle Jack” Hanna is back for another weekend of excitement and storytelling at SeaWorld Orlando on Nov. 3 and 4. The internationally-known conservationist, author, television personality and lifelong adventurer will share animal facts and his travel tales during captivating and interactive presentations at 1 p.m. and 3 p.m. inside the Nautilus Theater.
In addition to shows included with park admission, SeaWorld will have several additional opportunities for guests to personally interact with Jack Hanna at the park including meet-and-greets, autograph signings and exclusive dining packages.
- Jack Hanna Reserved Show Seating (Saturday and Sunday, Nov. 3 – 4) – Save time and enjoy one of the best seats in the house for Jack Hanna. Prepare for Jack to entertain with animal facts, stories and answers to questions from you. Pricing begins at $20 per person and Pass Members receive a special discount.
- Up-Close Dining at Shamu Stadium Jack Hanna Dinner (Saturday, Nov. 3) – Enjoy a delicious dinner and mingle with Jack Hanna at Up-Close Dining at Shamu Stadium. The package includes a buffet dinner and a meet-and-greet with Jack Hanna. Dinner is at 5:00 p.m. Pricing begins at $49 per person. Pass Members receive a special discount on all dining package purchases.
Craft Beer Festival – Nov. 3, 4, 10 and 11
Calling all beer connoisseurs, SeaWorld Orlando has a brand-new festival worth raising your glass over. The SeaWorld Craft Beer Festival will feature 100+ brews on draft at 18 locations around the park on from breweries across the state of Florida, plus a few domestic and international craft favorites.
Park guests can enjoy brews from local breweries such as Orlando Brewing Company, Crooked Can and Dead Lizard Brewing. In addition, the event will also feature a variety of beverages from Florida based craft breweries in Tampa, Gainesville, Jacksonville and St. Petersburg.
The festival will also feature 20+ unique food items designed to perfectly pair with the event brew selection. Enjoy unique renditions of some bar food staples as well as a few new concepts designed to complement the festival’s draft beer selection. Some festival exclusive items include:
- Infused Bacon Cheddar Pretzel Bites with Beer Cheese – Buttery Pretzel Bites Infused with Bacon and Smothered in Beer Cheese
- BBQ Brisket Mac-n-Cheese – Jalapeño Cheddar Pepper Jack Cheese Sauce and BBQ Brisket Topped with Spiked BBQ Sauce and a Parmesan Garlic Crust
- Bison Slider– Served with Lager Bacon Onion Jam and Minorcan Mustard
- Jumbo Chicken Wings – Chicken Wings Tossed in a Pilsner Buffalo Sauce Served with Tangy Slaw
- Fish and Chips – Traditional Fish and Chips with Beer Battered Haddock and Sea Salt Fries
- Chorizo Potato Skins – Topped with Queso Fresco, Onions, Cilantro, and Avocado Crema
- Candied Bacon Lollipops – Sweet and Savory Candied Bacon Served on a Wood Skewer
- Buffalo Burger Quesadilla – Pepper Jack Cheddar Cheese Blend, Balsamic Onions, Baby Arugula, Crème Fraiche, and Roasted Tomato Salsa
Guests looking to taste their way around the Florida craft beer scene can take advantage of SeaWorld’s sampling packages designed for the most adventurous beer fans.
SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration – Select Dates Starting Nov. 17
SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration is where holiday traditions are made, with delicious food, stunning live shows, delightful holiday shopping and joyous entertainment. SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration brings together family fun and holiday traditions on select nights, November 17 – December 31, 2018 and is included with park admission.
Best Way to Play
The best way to experience SeaWorld’s all-new Craft Beer Festival, Jack Hanna Weekend and SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration is with a NEW SeaWorld Orlando Annual Pass. For a limited time, Florida residents can become a Pass Member for as low as $9.99 per month.
For the latest on SeaWorld Orlando and other theme parks, attractions and more across the region, be sure to follow Touring Central Florida on twitter @TourCentralFL, @androckb, @Emmet_TCF, @JacobTouringCe1, and give our facebook page a like.