The world’s premier Halloween event, Halloween Horror Nights, is now open at Universal Orlando Resort – with more haunted houses and scares than ever before.
With a total of 36 record-breaking nights through November 3, Halloween Horror Nights 2018 will be the most intense event in history. Cinematic greats, slasher films, cult classics and original nightmares inspired by the past will come to life as guests face 10 disturbingly-real haunted houses, five scare zones and one powerhouse live show.
- Find themselves in the Upside Down where they will come face-to-face with the predatory Demogorgon from Netflix’s original series “Stranger Things”
- Be transported to the suburban town of Haddonfield, Illinois where the infamous slasher Michael Myers is hungry for revenge in “Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers”
- Fend off malevolent spirits in the Freeling house as they cross into the “light” in Metro Goldwyn Mayer’s (MGM) iconic supernatural horror film “Poltergeist”
- Live by the rules or suffer the consequences as Sam – the spirit of the Halloween – readies to punish those who break the dark holiday’s traditions in Legendary Pictures’ cult classic “Trick ‘r Treat,” from producer Michael Dougherty
- Live the horrors of two terrifying films by Jason Blum – Happy Death Day and The First Purge– in “The Horrors of Blumhouse”
- Scream their way through five spine-chilling original haunted houses created by the twisted minds of Universal Orlando’s Entertainment team, including “Dead Exposure: Patient Zero,” “Slaughter Sinema,” “Carnival Graveyard: Rust in Pieces,” “Seeds of Extinction” and “ScaryTales: Deadly Ever After”
And it doesn’t stop there. Menacing scareactors in five highly-themed scare zones will invade the streets of Universal Studios Florida, two of which are based on classic ‘80s horror icons – MGM’s“Killer Klowns from Outer Space” and “Revenge of Chucky” – as well as three original concepts – “Vamp 85: New Year’s Eve,” “The Harvest” and “Twisted Tradition.”
Plus, Academy of Villains returns for its third consecutive year with an all-new show combining dance, acrobatics and theatrics in “Academy of Villains: Cyberpunk” – featuring a new storyline that tests humanity against technology.
For the latest on Universal Orlando Resort and other theme parks, attractions and more across the region, be sure to follow Touring Central Florida on twitter @TourCentralFL, @androckb, @Emmet_TCF, @JacobTouringCe1, and give our facebook page a like.