Global anticipation is building for Time Traveler, the World’s Fastest, Steepest and Tallest Complete-Circuit Spinning Roller Coaster, set to open to the public on March 14, 2018 at Silver Dollar City in Branson, Missouri. Silver Dollar City’s biggest attraction ever, Time Traveler is a $26 million custom-designed, custom-engineered attraction that introduces a new generation of thrill coasters for families. With the anticipated opening topping the “new-for-spring” events, Silver Dollar City opens for the season March 14, featuring Time Traveler and more than 40 additional rides and attractions.
Time Traveler will be world record-breaking:
- Fastest – Top speed of 50.3 miles per hour
- Steepest – A 10-story, 90-degree vertical drop…straight down. Custom-engineered to have an immediate out-of-the-station, gravity-driven drop down an Ozarks mountainside
- Tallest – Custom-designed for mountainous terrain with its tallest point at 100 feet
- First & Only with Three Inversions – a Dive Loop, a Vertical Loop and a Zero-G Roll
- First & Only with a Vertical Loop – A 95-foot tall loop
- First and Only Double Launch – 0 to 47 mph in 3 seconds; 30 to 45 mph in 3.5 seconds
For the latest on theme parks, attractions, dining venues and more across the region – and occasionally outside of Florida – be sure to follow Touring Central Florida on twitter @TourCentralFL & @androckb, and give our facebook page a like.